Here you can find some information relevant for your doctoral studies at IAMO. A Guidebook for Doctoral Researchers at IAMO and a Welcome Guide for newly arriving researchers arriving at IAMO is available upon request and on the intranet.
General information on your doctorate
- Milestones of a doctorate at IAMO
- Guide for doctoral candidates, Martin Luther Universität Halle-Wittenberg
- Zeit Campus Ratgeber Promotion (German)
Selected doctorate regulations
Below you can find the doctorate regulations of the universities and faculties IAMO frequently collaborates with. Please also check directly the universities/ faculties websites, as the regulations are subject to changes.
Martin Luther Universität Halle-Wittenberg:
- Doctorate regulation Faculties of Natural Sciences I, II, III (German, English)
- Doctorate regulation Faculty of Law and Economics - Economics Department (German, English)
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin:
Guidelines for Good Scientific Practice
IAMO has committed itself to the “Leibniz Code for Good Research Practice” of the Leibniz Association and the Code "Guidelines for Safeguarding Good Scientific Practice" of the DFG in their respective current editions. The “Guideline for Safeguarding the Standards of Good Scientific Practice and for Dealing with Allegations of Scientific Misconduct at IAMO” lays down the institute-specific implementation. All employees of IAMO are obliged to comply with the three guidelines.